We're back!

I had a nice relaxing winter break... I'm too embarrassed to admit how many days I spent in my pj's. :)

So back to school this week, and I'm getting ready for another Tech Thursday. My district uses Schoology as our LMS, so that's what I'm going to focus on.  I'm hoping to do some more advanced uses (as shown below) but I have no idea who will be there and what they'll want to discuss.  So this may be all for naught!  But I could save it for next week...



I just got a shout-out on our County ESC Math website. I wish it was for my own work, but it was for sharing Geoff Krall's Problem Based Curriculum Maps (which are awesome). I'll take the referral credit, though!  (If you haven't seen them, go now!)


If you read my previous post(s) about my son's late work at school.... I never heard back from his teacher, but his grade magically rose to an A level during winter break. I'm going to try and give her the benefit of the doubt:
1. She didn't get my email.
2. She had more grades to enter.
Both of those could have happened, right?

Comments