Resources, Take 2

I just sent some resources out to the teachers (and I'm excited to use them, too!). I totally agree with the comments that were left on my last post; I'm going to send specific department links to that department only (but I don't think I'll get to it this week... to much little stuff to do).


Need to combine pdf's into one file?  Try http://www.pdfmerge.com/
Need to split pdf's into separate files?  Try http://www.splitpdf.com/
Want to type or write on a pdf?  Try http://www.pdfescape.com/
If you are a user of Google Forms but haven't checked them out lately, you need to! Google has added some fun new themes and added customization. You can now change fonts, background colors, and add your own image to the header. (Go to your drive, then Create -> Form)
On that note, any data that is collected in Google Forms ends up in a Spreadsheet. But I just discovered an add-on called "Save As Doc" that will take all of your spreadsheet data and turn it into a Google Doc.  This converts your info into a much more readable format. (In your spreadsheet, go to Add-Ons -> Get Add-Ons, then search for Save as Doc)


I'm excited to be heading to a math classroom tomorrow to help him with some of the Desmos activities. Woo hoo!


Comments

  1. I'm excited to try the merging and splitting. I use the pdfescape all the time. Our seniors use it for completing scholarships as well that aren't electronic. And you know how excited I am about the Google Forms info! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post! Knowing how to split pdfs just made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Glad I could help make a night. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment