#ISTE2014 - Coming Soon!

Isn't it amazing how quickly summers go?!

My days have been a mixture of softball, baseball, trips to the pool, and boating on the Ohio River for the past several weeks.  School hasn't been much in my mind, honestly.  But that all will change in a few days!

On Friday I'm heading down to Atlanta, Georgia, for the #ISTE2014 conference. I'm pretty excited - I've heard that it's a great place to be (and I'm also getting the chance to not be "Mom!" for 6 days). I downloaded the conference app on my phone and iPad and a couple of weeks ago started going through the sessions to get an idea of what I wanted to see. Tonight I thought I should start to get my "Must Pack" list together along with a more concrete idea of how my days could go.

My problem?  There's TOO MUCH I want to do!  I started making a list in a spiral notebook but it was getting out of hand so I turned it into a gdoc. Hopefully this will be a nice way to keep my notes (and links and whatever) all in the same place.

If you'd like to follow along, here's my "schedule". I know it's not going to happen but I'd rather be over-prepared than under!



And you know it's not going to be all business! I'm meeting up with some friends on Saturday night (can't wait to see @mgolding again!) and heading to the Braves game on Monday night... wearing my favorite Reds shirt, of course!

Comments