Testing Wolfram Demonstrations...

I'm working through some of the "Technology in the Secondary Math Classroom" resources that I put together for a workshop session I did a few years ago. The plan is to present it again this summer, and we all know that there's no need to re-invent the wheel. So I'm tinkering.

I haven't messed with Wolfram Demonstrations (if you haven't played with them, please do! They were a lifesaver for me when trying to show kids what a vector projection really did)  for a while and was happy to see that they now offer the ability to embed an interactive demonstration. Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to work in Schoology, so I'm going to give it a shot here; I don't know if it's user error, Schoology error, or Wolfram error.




It worked! But I only realized that after it posted. Happy to see it, but I wish I could figure out how to get it to go in Schoology.

Comments