Today's Favorites

I actually had some time this afternoon to sit and peruse some of my quickly-growing feedly feeds (which seems redundant, but I don't know what else to call them).

As I'm trying to catch up, here are some I tagged.
From Richard Byrne's Free Tech for Teachers
1.  TenMarks Offers 20,000+ Math Practice Problems Aligned to Common Core Standards
2.  Classmint Flash Card Maker
3.  Inspire to Read and Travel with the Global Bookshelf (Because life isn't all about math, apparently.)

Karl Fisch's post called L is the Goal

Fawn Nguyen's post on Math Munch  (I've never checked out Math Munch. But if Fawn says it's good, chances are that it is. Because she rocks.)

Mimi Yang is posting all of her lessons online at Until Next Stop.  I'd definitely check that out, too.

I found a librarian to follow over the summer named Jennifer Wells. She just wrote a post about getting her teachers started on Twitter, which is one of my goals for the year.

I always liked making copies of the centerfold problem calendars from the NCTM Mathematics Teacher magazines. But Chris Rime just posted a couple of calendars he put together for his math classes; looks like they're homework. Fun.)

And my time is up. Hoping to get through more tomorrow!








Comments