- I have teachers who care about my education and help me learn!
- I love AHS because everyone can find something they like and everyone feels welcome.
- Sports and friends
- Mrs. Fouss!!! < 3
- Football and baseball
- Donkey basketball! (That was from me.)
- Because I can dress crazy.
- Because of our awesome swimteam!!!
- It's a great learning environment
- Basketball and because it's so easy
- I have made so many new friends, and I love Mrs. Fouss!
- I have a love for bugs and AHS is filled with plenty! No. . . I am just kidding. I actually like AHS because I like the music programs and sports games.
- Because I love school.
- Because I get to see friends and Mrs. Fouss!
- Because our lunch food on homestyle chicken tenders day tastes good.
- I can practice cockroach smashing.
- All the students and staff work hard to ensure that success is shared by all.
- My house is more boring & I < 3 my teachers and friends.
- Because cats!
- retweeted by @Jesse
- favorited by @sophie
- @sophie No. (from @Daniel)
- @Daniel Yes. (from @Sophie)
- @Daniel @Sophie C'mon guys, peace & love. #don'thate (from @Darcy)
- Because @Mikey is here.
- RT @chet: "Because Mikey is here." You too big guy. (From @Mikey)
- The giant cockroaches and the smell of sweat and fear!
My quote for the week was one by Albert Einstein. One of the funny responses I got:
"Albert Einstein was a light in a dark world. He enlightened his followers through many scientific equations. He also got bad grades because he was bored. His hair was a demonstration of a bad haircut."
I'd used a Disney font for the quote because it was something about using your imagination.
Some of these kids really make me laugh.