Finishing Up

We have some crazy two days ahead of us at school and I'm just hoping to hang on long enough to make it to Wednesday at 2:15!  (And then another couple of hours until my 2nd grade basketball team's practice is over... always an exhausting exercise!)

I'm not seeing one of my precalc classes tomorrow and am determined to get a quiz in (solving right and oblique triangles) so I needed a day that isn't vital but isn't a throwaway day, either.  Today during my tutoring period in the library I found a cute little map of the North Pole.  I wrote in some values on the map, came up with a story to match Santa's trip around the village, and hopefully it will work well enough that the kids can practice their solving triangle skills while determining Santa's distance traveled.  Here's what I ended up with:





We'll see how it goes!

My Algebra 1 kids are taking a test (I'll get them started on some exam review stuff on Wednesday) and Algebra 2 kids are reviewing for their Quadratics Quiz on Wednesday.

Two more days....

Comments