I was sent a draft agenda to preview some of the topics. If you have any opinions, please chime in!
1. Building a Vision for the Future: What will the educational world be like in 5-10 years?
- What will the structure/curriculum/assessment look like?
- What kind of delivery platform do you see (book/CD/DVD/handheld/mini-computer/laptop/podcast/web-based)?
- Do you think social networking will change this vision?
- Within/outside the US
- Curricular forms
- Teacher Interface
- Student Access and Opportunities
- General (more personal experiences of good stuff)
I don't know how much I'll be able to contribute, but I'm really interested in hearing what other people have to say. I'm actually going to meet with one of our district tech ladies - she's got some great ideas but she's also coming from the viewpoint of a former elementary teacher. That's great for some of the general tech stuff, but we all know how much