9 weeks down....

I can't believe we're already a quarter of the way through the school year!  Honestly, every year goes faster and faster.

I posted a survey to the my precalc class webpage yesterday - haven't told the kids about it yet, but I already have had 3 kids take it. 

PC 1st Quarter Feedback                                                                                                                                   

So far things have been good, but I would've suspected that for 3 kids who checked the blog on their own and decided to fill it out. :)  What I thought was very interesting was that 2/3 said that their favorite activity so far was "dividing polynomials" (we did a quick review one day)  and the other one mentioned the photo project.  All three of them said they didn't like what we did with vectors (the only "new" topic we've done so far this year!) - I wonder what they'll think when we actually get to do some trig?!

My last question on the survey was just to ask if they had anything they "wanted to get off of their chest".  One didn't answer, and the other two mentioned how much they like my class and the way I run it.  Nice to know!  (Especially unprompted!)  All three left their results anonymous.

Comments